Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ecowar - the music video

OK. Not quite.

But running a blog called 'Ecowar I have received various updates on a song of the exact same name by a French hard core band. Today I actually clicked a link from my Splitweet brand surveilance thingy:

HouganVoyeur J'aime vraiment le son de cette chanson malgré que c'est un autre style...#nowplaying Tagada Jones - Ecowar http://youtu.be/CymiC694teA - 16 hours ago from web

Turns out it's not exactly unrelated (obvious even though I don't understand French). If you need more check out my recent Bleeding heart heavy metal music (16 YouTube videos with heavy metal about the environment and war) at TH!NK3 and the blog Rock & Ecology (someone chronicling ecology related rock lyrics).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog